Wednesday, March 4, 2015

New Zealand here we come. Resurrecting my travel blog.

I started this blog a number of years ago when I was traveling a lot for work and some for pleasure as a way to keep track of my thoughts when I was traveling. Haven't used since 2010 since I've been on Facebook (way too much ). This time I am traveling for a long period of time and thought it was time to resurrect my blog. And some of my friends, work buddies, and family are not on face book. So here goes.

Today is Wednesday night and on Friday at this time Dana and I will be bound for New Zealand. Some people call it the once in a life time trip. But for those of us who love to travel we think every trip is special whether to Georgia to visit customers or Maine to see family or half way around the world. I plan on posting pictures and stories. Let's see how it goes. And mom this blog while I am gone is dedicated to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment